Arvind Manpower Solutions
Arvind Manpower Solution is one of the premium human resource agencies in India that delivers innovative workforce solutions, connecting human potential to the power of business. Being a pioneering manpower recruiting agency with three decades of proven track record and customer satisfaction, Arvind serves both large and small organizations across all industry sectors through our offices located in different nations around the globe. Our capability to capitalize on novel thinking, new workforce models and new possibilities has made us the most recognized and respected talent hunting solutions provider in the world.
* To operate all process plant and equipment that is linked to the DCS control system to achieve the required rate, yield and product quality targets, within the plant operating limits.
* To respond to all process alarms, monitor and respond to all analyzer and laboratory test results.
* To respond to any operating problem in accordance with standard procedures and/or instructions from Shift Supervisor.
* To respond to any emergency situation that occurs during the shift in accordance with standard procedures and/or instructions from the Shift Supervisor.
* To direct Field Operators in activities affecting process control and alteration of plant conditions and line ups.
* To respond to field readings and adjusted field controllers where they are not linked to DCS.
* To monitor and alter status of remote start/stop equipment in accordance with the standing orders and day-today instructions and control interlock status in accordance with Company procedures.
* To ensure that all information relating to the operation of the plant during the shift is available to the Area Superintendent /Shift Supervisor
* To assist the investigation of operating problems as far as practical.
* Perform any other job related duties as requested by the immediate supervisor.
* Performs and directs safe and efficient shutdown and start-up of assigned units in accordance with standard procedures.
2 or 3 years Technical Diploma or equivalent in a related field. 4+ years of refinery experience. Good knowledge of equipment such as distillations, hydrotreaters, and generators. Good knowledge of refinery operations equipment and computer systems.