Arvind Manpower Solutions
Arvind Manpower Solution is one of the premium human resource agencies in India that delivers innovative workforce solutions, connecting human potential to the power of business. Being a pioneering manpower recruiting agency with three decades of proven track record and customer satisfaction, Arvind serves both large and small organizations across all industry sectors through our offices located in different nations around the globe. Our capability to capitalize on novel thinking, new workforce models and new possibilities has made us the most recognized and respected talent hunting solutions provider in the world.
*Participate in preparing/writing technical specifications of various projects mechanical equipment and materials, and ensure they adhere to project's design.
* Participate in conducting feasibility studies to assess the financial and other technical implications of proposed projects; coordinate, as required, with Engineers of other disciplines; participate in defining scope and standards and submit complete packages with justifications.
* Provide technical support to construction crews’ contractors’ maintenance and operations teams.
* Provide technical assistance and trouble-shooting support for all mechanical equipment, and ensure that all maintenance activities and procedures are aligned with reliability requirements.
* Work closely with other relevant organizations to determine and predict mechanical equipment components’ life using appropriate reliability tools, such as Failure Modes and Effects Analysis (FMEA), Mean time between failures (MTBF) and Mean Time To Failure (MTTF), to ensure extended operating life of mechanical equipment.
* Provide technical advice with regards to searching for and preparing new mechanical equipment proposals, and review equipment specifications, documents and drawings.
* Ensure keeping, maintaining and updating a database of all historical data pertaining to mechanical equipment failures, and assist in analyzing failure data and preparing reliability test report.
* Define spare part requirements for static equipment, perform regular audits to ensure working capital is optimized, stock levels are maintained and spares for obsolete equipment are removed.
* Ensure full compliance with health and safety regulations at all times.
* Perform any other job related duties as requested by immediate supervisor/ manager.
* Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent. * 7+ years of related experience as a mechanical engineer in Refinery production operation and processes. * Knowledge of Mechanical Engineering principles and concepts. * Familiarity with pressure vessels, piping, steam boiler systems and ancillary equipment.