Auto AC Electrician
Saudi Jobs, Workshop
Arvind Manpower Solutions
Arvind Manpower Solution is one of the premium human resource agencies in India that delivers innovative workforce solutions, connecting human potential to the power of business. Being a pioneering manpower recruiting agency with three decades of proven track record and customer satisfaction, Arvind serves both large and small organizations across all industry sectors through our offices located in different nations around the globe. Our capability to capitalize on novel thinking, new workforce models and new possibilities has made us the most recognized and respected talent hunting solutions provider in the world.
High school diploma or equivalent. Minimum two years’ experience as auto electrician, preferred in Saudi or Gulf. Ability to communicate in English (reading, writing and speaking). Having a driver’s license and able to drive vehicles. He is responsible for repairs & diagnosis of electrical malfunctions of transport fleet and H.E . Diagnose AC system and have the ability to fill Freon and repair the AC system, Coordinates with the CWS/ site in charge on day to day activities, and reports to electrical Supervisor / Engineer at site,. Candidate must know how to : Order required parts as deemed necessary.
• Identify repairs required via unfair wear and tear, and report to the service manager and foreman mechanic
• Work within a realistic time.
• Ability to work methodically and pay close attention to details.
• Problem-solving skills
• Ability to read electrical wiring diagrams
• Use ET or hand-held devices.
• Checking and testing wiring and parts in older vehicles using portable instruments
• Diagnose and trouble shoot electrical faults.
• Ability to read manufacturers' wiring diagrams and manuals
• Repairing or replacing faulty parts
• retesting the system to make sure everything is working correctly and safely (this may include road testing the vehicle)
• work with a variety of electronic systems including: ignitions, alarms, immobilizers, electric windows, mirrors and seats
- should have general knowledge about equipment and vehicles mechanical system