Primavera (Cost break down ,W B S, Recourse, S Curve & Cash flow)
One of the premium clients of Arvind Manpower Solutions P(Ltd) from middle East established in 1978,in Oman seeks candidates with high potential. During last 32 years, the company has made successful forays into power, water and utility sectors in Oman. The company has integrated the Oman pride while delivering the projects on time and reaching to the individual Omani nationals, through the company’s core activities of power, water and utilities. Since inception, the company has registered steady growth backed by committed shareholders, professional management with dynamism and dedicated professional staff exceeding 2900.
1.Shall Prepare Engineering ,Procurement & Construction Schedule using Primavera (Cost break down ,W B S, Recourse, S Curve & Cash flow)
2. Shall Participate in Project Progress Review Meetings.
3. Shall prepare construction project plan for all engineering disciplines.
4. Shall prepare manpower histograms and progress ‘S’ curves.
5. Shall prepare internal schedule to complete the project 3-4 months in advance before the client milestone date
6. Shall identify all required resources to each activities.
7. Shall Prepare 2 week look ahead schedule for meeting with field construction team and ensure over all schedule compliance
8. To prepare construction schedules in coordination with construction department, by incorporating drawing submittal logs, material submittal logs, procurement plan, QA/QC requirement and sub-contractor preliminary schedule.
To update construction schedule and manpower schedules regularly and prepare weekly and monthly progress reports, manpower report, and cash flow report.
10. To maintain client / consultant approved copies of contractual construction schedule from construction Department.
11. Shall revise construction schedule in light of variation orders in coordination with management and construction department
Family status Package , includes visa fees , leave roation air tickets
home furnishing allowance , school fees , medical cards
Diploma/Degree in Engineering (Mech).Minimum of 10 years + experience in Oil & Gas projects. Candidates having expereince in Middle east would have advantage.Proficient with P6 Program. Exp in Bidding, Tendering & Proposal Management, Contracts/sub contracts management, 3-4 years of relevant experience in project management & Control.A responsible, self motivated, meticulous and resourceful team player with good organizational,and communication skills. Knowledge of Oil & Gas Market.